No announcement yet.

Week 13 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing to the Jaguars is pretty good evidence that Coughlin has packed it in.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Coughlin will never pack it in - that said, he'll get packed.
      Giants blew an 18-pt lead. he didn't quit, but his team did. they're banged up, but c'mon man.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Two weeks ago Jonas Gray had 200+ yards and 4 TDs, the best rushing day in the NFL this season. He literally hasn't sniffed a touch since.

Comment

Arians blows an easy challenge on a 41-yd Julio Jones catch where he clearly had only one foot in bounds. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Two weeks ago Jonas Gray had 200+ yards and 4 TDs, the best rushing day in the NFL this season. He literally hasn't sniffed a touch since.
            According to Belichick, it's better to quit on your team during a game (Blount) than to be late for practice (Gray).
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Eli Manning = Jay Cutler
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

PLAYOFFS

AFC
                Patriots 9-3
                Bengals 8-3-1
                Colts 8-4
                Broncos 9-3
                Wild card leaders: Chargers 8-4, Chiefs 7-5, Bills 7-5, Ravens 7-5, Steelers 7-5, Browns 7-5, Dolphins 6-5*, Texans 6-6

NFC
                Eagles 9-3
                Packers 9-3
                Falcons 5-7 (sigh)
                Cardinals 9-3
                Wild card leaders: Lions 8-4, Seahawks 8-4, Cowboys 8-4, 49ers 7-5

CHASING BEST DRAFT PICKS
                brutal last-minute W for Jags, while Bucs just did dodge a bullet**

1-11 - Raiders
                2-10 - Jaguars, Titans, Buccaneers
                2-9 - Jets*
                3-9 - Redskins, Giants
                3-8-1 - Panthers
                no one has 4 wins

**- kidding. sort of.
                Last edited by Judge Jude; 11-30-2014, 11:30 PM.
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                  Eli Manning = Jay Cutler
                  That's a pretty good comp. Both could be at times great, at times maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Steven Jackson now has more rushing yards than OJ Simpson. That just doesn't seem right at all.
                    Age is a bitch! He actually had 1,000+ rushing yards every season from 2005-2012. Here was his amazing '06 season:

1,528 rushing yards
                    13 rushing TDs
                    90 receptions
                    806 receiving yards
                    3 receiving TDs

That was good enough to get him picked 2nd in most fantasy leagues in '07!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      That's a pretty good comp. Both could be at times great, at times maddening.
                      That fumble at the end of the Giants game today was exactly a Cutler thing to do.

Both of them are Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde...and they can be that way in the same game.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

That change in punt outcome has to make Andy Reid sick.

Comment

Not only does Peyton look terrible, but CJ anderson looks great and that has to impact Montee Ball moving forward.

Comment

Ball has done nothing, while Anderson and Hillman have been studly and Thompson has looked good in limited touches. I wouldn't be surprised if Ball is inactive once all four are healthy.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Anderson has to be the WW pickup of the year. Holy crap.
                              I picked up both Hillman and Anderson this year for a total of $50 in an 18 team league. $47 of that was on Hillman when NO ONE ELSE BID. I swear it's an active league...
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Steven Jackson now has more rushing yards than OJ Simpson. That just doesn't seem right at all.
                                Hopefully he'll never pass him in murders

Comment

Working...
                                X