No announcement yet.

Shandler's new format - "Rotisserie 500"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to reiterate we are in need of a proxy drafter for the NYC Roto 500 league, drafting Tout Wars weekend at Foley's on March 24 at 3 PM. You'll get a first hand visit to the discussion of the new rules, etc. Please PM me if you are interested.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• If the league is restarted I would be willing to do it again.

Comment

• I sent an e-mail to last year's owners, so far these people are back in:

John Franco
        Chuckie
        BuckyBuckner
        mgwizz22
        laron

If anybody else from last year wants to return, let us know here.

If any other junkies want to take over one of the teams for non-returning owners, this is the place to let us know.

Comment

• I do not have time to commit to this right now. No time to be ready and schedule myself for a draft. Sorry.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Guys:

I will not be back this year. Thanks for the chance last season!

Comment

• HELP WANTED!!!

I'm looking for some help in the New York City Roto-500 league. We just held our draft in Foley's in NYC. We are playing it by the rulebook as a keeper league (team below). I'm looking for help managing but more importantly someone who can go to NYC in March for future drafts, starting in 2013.

If you want to co-manage this squad, I will share 50/50 all accolades, atta-boys and pats on the back.

C AJ Pierzynski Nick Hundley (Brayan Pena, John Buck)
              1B/3B Mark Teixeira, Ryan Zimmerman, Adam Dunn (Kyle Blanks, Kyle Seager)
              2B/SS Rickie Weeks, Marcos Scutaro, Zack Cozart (Tyler Greene, Clint Barmes)
              OF Justin Upton, Carlos Gonzalez, Shin-Soo Choo, Jose Tabata, Carl Crawford (Brian Bogusevic, Ryan Kalish)
              UT Nelson Cruz

SP Felix Hernandez, Mat Latos, Michael Pineda, Ted Lilly, Brandon McCarthy, Ricky Romero (Edinson Volquez, Bud Norris, Dustin Moseley, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Kevin Millwood, Jorge De La Rosa, Henderson Alvarez)
              RP Mariano Rivera, Andrew Bailey, Tyler Clippard (Vinnie Pestano, Glen Perkins)

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                HELP WANTED!!!

I'm looking for some help in the New York City Roto-500 league. We just held our draft in Foley's in NYC. We are playing it by the rulebook as a keeper league (team below). I'm looking for help managing but more importantly someone who can go to NYC in March for future drafts, starting in 2013.

If you want to co-manage this squad, I will share 50/50 all accolades, atta-boys and pats on the back.

C AJ Pierzynski Nick Hundley (Brayan Pena, John Buck)
                1B/3B Mark Teixeira, Ryan Zimmerman, Adam Dunn (Kyle Blanks, Kyle Seager)
                2B/SS Rickie Weeks, Marcos Scutaro, Zack Cozart (Tyler Greene, Clint Barmes)
                OF Justin Upton, Carlos Gonzalez, Shin-Soo Choo, Jose Tabata, Carl Crawford (Brian Bogusevic, Ryan Kalish)
                UT Nelson Cruz

SP Felix Hernandez, Mat Latos, Michael Pineda, Ted Lilly, Brandon McCarthy, Ricky Romero (Edinson Volquez, Bud Norris, Dustin Moseley, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Kevin Millwood, Jorge De La Rosa, Henderson Alvarez)
                RP Mariano Rivera, Andrew Bailey, Tyler Clippard (Vinnie Pestano, Glen Perkins)

If interested, shoot me a PM.
                I would want to get my name off that squad too if I were you Todd.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I would want to get my name off that squad too if I were you Todd.
                  After all the time and effort I put into the draft....

Comment

Working...
                  X