No announcement yet.

"Friendly people"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Mith left and we're still talking shit.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• I just read this whole thread and I'm not better for it. Yikes. I'll never get those brain cells back, but I'm leaving this note so if ever anyone says there will be a test on this I can prove that I've already studied for the final.
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Bumpity...
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Bumpity...
          And you had the most intelligent post in that thread:

Growing up in the country, no one ever picked up after their dogs. That was a new phenomenon I encountered when I moved to the city. In the city you are definitely being a bad neighbor if you don't pick up after your dog. In the country, picking up after your dog is just weird. No one does it. There are all sorts of wild animals that shit all over the place. Why would you care about dog shit versus coyote shit versus raccoon shit, etc., on a 100 freaking acres. Now, I'm not sure how rural the area is where Mith lives, but I know he's fairly far out of Pittsburgh, beyond what I would think of as the suburbs, and a 100-acre wooded area sounds pretty rural to me.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
          X