2014-2015 Highball Commentary Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    It had to be paid by Nov 1st so the deadline passed. There are no late payments. We have never allowed them.
    Understood, I guess my point was that he was trying, but wasn't able to get in for some reason. He was also right in the middle of switching jobs, but I'll explain it to him.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Understood, I guess my point was that he was trying, but wasn't able to get in for some reason. He was also right in the middle of switching jobs, but I'll explain it to him.
      well he can try again to contribute next year.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Huh...who would have seen this coming?

Giannis Antetokounmpo is totally living up to the hype and Jared Dudley’s not dead to fantasy yet

Giannis racked up 12 points, nine rebounds, eight assists, three steals and a block on 4-of-9 shooting in a win over the Nets. He’s averaging eye-popping numbers for the Bucks lately, which include 18.0 points, 10.6 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.6 blocks on 60 percent shooting over his last five games. It took him some time to figure it out, and the only question now is how high will he be drafted next year? I don’t know the answer, but my guess is you better plan on using a second-round pick if you want him.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Payouts have been allocated. Mike won and got $98. Amit was in 2nd and won $42. Simon won his league fee back, $20. Congrats all.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Payouts have been allocated. Mike won and got $98. Amit was in 2nd and won $42. Simon won his league fee back, $20. Congrats all.
            Got it - Thanks! Great season - I think my team maxed out around 75 pts, and Mike's team was comfortably in the 77-80 range, so I never was able to really challenge for first place.

Comment

• An excellent season...congrats to all of you for stepping up and making this a successful league. We've got a couple of rules options on the table, including off-season trades, so keep tuned. Otherwise, look to add a couple of teams for next year and we'll keep moving forward. Nice job all!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Nice job all!
                except Piney Boy who hit the bottom of the standings like our former league member, Mr. Paul Sporer. Damn I miss him as I knew I could do better than someone.

Comment

Payouts have been allocated. Mike won and got $98. Amit was in 2nd and won $42. Simon won his league fee back, $20. Congrats all.
                  Nice job all. I need to stop inviting Mike to leagues I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                  X