$50 Waiver Wire Wonders league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 Waiver Wire Wonders league

My fantasy football league has 2 teams open right now, love for you guys to get in on it. Heres all the info you guys need:

-Draft date set for Sunday, August 31st @ 9pm EST (On ESPN.COM)
    -$50 entry fee (Entry fee deadline is one week before the draft date)

-I'll be utilizing www.leaguesafe.com to ensure that I'm not handling the payments directly and I haven't got any direct knowledge of anyones personal information.

-Head to Head weekly scoring
    -12 team, IDP (w/ no Team Defenses)| NON-PPR
    -There will be no "can't cut" list, but drops and pick-ups will be watched closely approaching playoffs.
    -6 Playoff teams

*This is an annual league, you will be invited back*

Roster:
    Offense: 1 QB | 2 RB | 2 WR | 1 TE | 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Kicker
    Defense: 3 LB | 2 DL | 3 DB | 1 DP (Any position)
    8 Bench Spots, NO Injured Reserve
    (You're guy gets injured, either ride with him on roster or chance releasing)

Scoring:

League Managers Note: The scoring system looks weird, but I assure you it's the best I've ever used for a non-PPR league. My fiancees father has been playing FF since the 70's and I joined their league 3 years ago. It is easily one of the most balanced scoring systems among all the positions I've seen.

This league is made primarily of a group of my longtime friends, but with the tough time filling out, we're extending the invite.

I'm looking for guys interested in coming back year after year, but I will be open to one off competitors.

If you are at all interested, we have 2 slots available, all I need is your email address and I can send you an invitation.

1 Spot remaining now.

Comment

Had a user drop out today, which means we have one more slot available once again. Let me know if interested!

Comment

Still looking for one last user. Our draft is next Sunday night at 9pm EST. (August 31st)

Comment

Working...
        X