Check in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to go.
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
      Ready to go.
      oh well, there goes that.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'll always be here.

Comment

This is different

Comment

I need to work on getting the logo up on the top, but I'll probably leave the color scheme as is. You all have the ability to tweak your own color scheme under your user control panel.

Comment

Account Migration would be a good name for a finance textbook.
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

You guys could actually start posting in the baseball thread

Comment

Made it. I used to be miked322, but I didn't post all that much.

This is my alter ego I guess.

Comment

I'm in.
                    拖裤子,
                    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

In as well...now it's a party...
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I'm in. Thanks Jason.
                        Last edited by madducks; 01-26-2021, 07:43 AM.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

In also. Glad to see this still go on.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            In as well...now it's a party...
                            If this gonna be that kinda party, I'm gonna stick my d!ck in the mashed potatoes

Oh and I'm here

Comment

checking in...I took some of the stadium seating and a jar of infield dirt from the old place on my way out

Comment

it's good to be back to full strength.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X