X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000 entry fee/NYC/15+teams/Sunday, March 18th/Live Redraft Auction Draft

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

Hello Gentlemen,

If you're willing to play with a $1000 entry fee per team and are willing to attend an auction in person Sunday March 18th in NYC then please continue. Sorry but no call ins.

I've been posting on other MATCH MAKER sites for years.

And I'm sure you've never heard of any issues with my leagues. I understand the league fee is substantial but everyone's always been paid in full with no issues. I'm a trustworthy person. Once you meet the other owners at the auction any concerns you have will dissipate. I have no issue with any prospective owner meeting up with me at my place of residence before the auction.

Take a look and please let me know if you're interested in joining or learning more about this league.

It's a 5x5

redraft league

mixed al/nl

weekly moves

Free agents (FAAB) are run on Saturday nights. This way you can free up Sundays to talk trade. LOL

We use CBS as our league website.

Typical 260 "points" to spend on 13 hitters/9 pitchers/5 man bench'

We hold the auction in a banquet room of a restaurant

Hot food

Cold Drinks

Free wifi

Plenty of space

Plenty of parking

We hold the Live auction draft on a Sunday

Bring a partner and your laptop. The auction is an enjoyable time. Everyone comes in with a smile. We're all really excited. It really is my favorite day of the year.

You can easily drive from as far as 2 hours away to attend this auction. It'll be worth the drive.

We've had some fantasy fanatics fly up from Florida in seasons past. I even picked them up from the airport.

We have a good bunch of typical New Yorkers.

If you're looking for a new league that will be enjoyable and a commissioner who is accessible, this is the one you should try.

Please feel free to text or even call me at 718 687 3251 if you want to learn more about our league.

You can email me as well, [email protected]

Good luck finding a league that suits your parameters.

Manhattan College Alumni are most welcome.

: )

Ed

What's the prize structure? Sort of important for that kind of entry fee--if first place is $500, I am sure they are paid in full every time, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      What's the prize structure? Sort of important for that kind of entry fee--if first place is $500, I am sure they are paid in full every time, lol.
      Always a jokester out there. And its usually from the guys who play in free leagues or "penny" leagues. Seems to be a prejudice against guys who wanna play for high stakes. Just leave my posting alone and go about your business.

Anyone from North Jersey, Westchester, Rockland, Connecticut or Long Island, you should consider this league.

Anyone who is truly interested in a league with my parameters, feel free to email me at edbuzz@optonline or text me, 718 687 3251, and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Comment

Great way to introduce yourself on the site.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by EdBuzz View Post
          Always a jokester out there. And its usually from the guys who play in free leagues or "penny" leagues. Seems to be a prejudice against guys who wanna play for high stakes. Just leave my posting alone and go about your business.

Anyone from North Jersey, Westchester, Rockland, Connecticut or Long Island, you should consider this league.

Anyone who is truly interested in a league with my parameters, feel free to email me at edbuzz@optonline or text me, 718 687 3251, and I'll answer any questions you may have.
          It really was a serious question. Perhaps I should have put it better, however, the lack of the prize structure is a bit disconcerting. I have played for plenty of money for plenty of years. I was concerned because it sure sounded like the draft would consume a decent chunk of the prizes---it would cost something like $1500 for that kind of setup in the hinterlands down here; I cannot imagine what it would cost in NYC.

Comment

Anyone seriously interested in learning more please contact me via email at [email protected] or text me at 718 687 3251 (or even call me)

Comment

I have the winning bid prices on all players from last season. I'm happy to share them with new league members in order to help you to assimilate you to the league format asap.

I make myself available to answer as many questions you may have leading up to the auction.

You will love this league if money isn't an issue.

Comment

Working...
              X