• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New smilies added

I'm adding some as we go along - let me know your thoughts

:Crazy:

I like the beating a dead horse.
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I'm adding some as we go along - let me know your thoughts
      where's the "mediocre at best" smiley?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        where's the "mediocre at best" smiley?

Comment

I miss our :toasted: smiley...
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

start a list up of the ones you want - I'll add them next week. I barely have time to fart this week

Comment

start a list up of the ones you want - I'll add them next week. I barely have time to fart this week
              How bout a smilie of a guy holding in a fart

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                How bout a smilie of a guy holding in a fart
                ^ this
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

fft2:
                  fft:

Comment

check out this message board:

they use the same software, just a tad earlier version. Why is their board so much more robust?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      check out this message board:

they use the same software, just a tad earlier version. Why is their board so much more robust?
                      Maybe they have a vBulletin expert who runs all of it? I'm not intimately familiar with all of the features of vBulletin enough to explain.

Besides, this site has always been more about the content than the features of the software and the ability to embed videos, pics, stat tables, etc are all there. Is there a key ingredient missing here that is holding you back from contributing more?

Comment

Maybe they have a vBulletin expert who runs all of it? I'm not intimately familiar with all of the features of vBulletin enough to explain.

Besides, this site has always been more about the content than the features of the software and the ability to embed videos, pics, stat tables, etc are all there. Is there a key ingredient missing here that is holding you back from contributing more?
                        Eh, it's kind of like having a turkey sandwich for lunch everyday. Nothing's really wrong with that, but it's just kind of bland after awhile.

Comment

Am I missing something on those forums though? I just don't see anything there that's a WOW factor outside of the team badges

Comment

Am I missing something on those forums though? I just don't see anything there that's a WOW factor outside of the team badges
                            Team badges are very cool. Better use of icons/graphics/colors. Better customization of personal info in threads. When posting, much better linking tools to videos/audio. 100s of smilies. Avatars are much bigger, and the horizontal poster info is cleaner than the vertical info we use.

If you want to give me temporary admin access to make any changes, I'd be happy to do so if you don't have the time.

Comment

A bunch of new smilies added.

Comment

Working...
                              X