Pretty horrible death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty horrible death

It's not buried alive but still pretty gruesome. His skin merged with the fabric of the chair over time. And being immobilized left him to relieve himself in that position. Last but not least he had maggots feeding on his body and/or waste. Pretty sick stuff.

A man whose skin had fused to his chair, with bedsores, maggots and excrement everywhere. The description from the first responders was horrifying.

Now the 43-year-old Bellaire man has died according to our radio news partner WKKX.

Who is in charge of a case like this? First of all, is it a legal issue? A Belmont County legal authority says it appears that it is not.

The man, from all official accounts, was not being held against his will, was not a captive, not forced to live confined to his chair, with no access to hygiene.

WTRF 7 News is told by several sources that the man insisted on living his life in his chair, insisted that his girlfriend bring him food and soft drinks.
    Last edited by ; 03-30-2011, 09:11 PM.

This thread should be called Pretty Horrible Life. The fact that the guy died means he no longer has to endure this.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

2 years without getting out of his chair? Is it surprising when youre $hitting and pi$$ing all over yourself?
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        2 years without getting out of his chair? Is it surprising when youre $hitting and pi$$ing all over yourself?
        Did everyone miss that he had a girlfriend?

There is hope for you single junkies yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Did everyone miss that he had a girlfriend?

There is hope for you single junkies yet!
          she mustve been a saint or a fellow pig.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Jeez, that poor chair.

Comment

I guess Mrs SDS isn't going to complain when I play Black Ops for 8 hrs anymore, camped out on the couch
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                I guess Mrs SDS isn't going to complain when I play Black Ops for 8 hrs anymore, camped out on the couch
                I'm sure it depends on whether you're ****ing and ****ing yourself and the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  I'm sure it depends on whether you're ****ing and ****ing yourself and the couch.
                  Depends
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Depends
                    Depends on which one you are doing? or you protect your self with Depends?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                      Depends on which one you are doing? or you protect your self with Depends?
                      he wears Depends....

Comment

Working...
                      X