Official Breakfast Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Breakfast Thread.

I hope that we can cover the hard hitting questions about this very controversial topic.

Tonight: Breakfast for Dinner?

My wife and I like to have Breakfast for Dinner about once a month. Eggs over easy, hash browns, strip steak or sausage (Bratwurst), toast. On rare occasions waffles, eggs, meat.

Do you Breakfast for Dinner?

About once a year. Last time it was a pizza omelette.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

we've got diners all over the place here in NJ and I usually get eggs and ham regardless of what time I'm eating at a diner. Since I rarely wake up for breakfast, I'm usually there eating a late dinner of eggs.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

does Egg Foo Yung count?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          does Egg Foo Yung count?
          He was sent to AAA yesterday
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

he's a bit old for the league though
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

we have breakfast for dinner about once every two weeks. breakfast burrito, regular eggs (scrambled, or over easy), waffles, pancakes, etc. usually with bacon, because the kids love it.

lopan thought he'd have a little egg for dinner, but got more than he bargained for!
              Attached Files
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Eggs are considered legitimate dinner food. Hot cakes and sausage, with a side of meat will also go over well. just fix more of them.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Mrs. Gregg and I went to one of her friends weddings this fall. One of their first dates was a late night breakfast. So they had a breakfast buffet for their reception. Everyone loved it.

Comment

once every few months we'll have cereal for dinner. Had to have been a really crappy day for both of us tho.
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Maybe once every couple of weeks ... I don't normally eat a cooked breakfast, so it's just to have something different.

Does falling out of a night club and going for breakfast count as a late or an early breakfast ... ahhhh ... the good old days!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

Does falling out of a night club and going for breakfast count as a late or an early breakfast ... ahhhh ... the good old days!
                        Yes, yes it does.

Comment

Hot topic of the day.

Do you start your day with a healthy breakfast, an unhealthy breakfast, just coffee or juice?

Most days I start with a glass of V8, coffee, and toast or rye crisp with peanut butter and bananna.

Comment

Mrs. SDS loves breakfast anytime... it's quick and easy for me since I do all the cooking. I have no problem quickly making her bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. So we probably have it couple two tree dere times a month

Today's topic aanswer:
                            Morning for me is usually a bagel and milk or Earl Grey tea (and it has to be Bigelow Earl Grey...the individual sealed packs...not Twinnings or loose leaf)
                            Last edited by SeaDogStat; 03-30-2011, 10:55 AM.
                            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

We used to do breakfast for dinner about once a month or so. We usually mix it up and sometimes it is sausage gravy and biscuits or bacon/sausage, potatoes and eggs. Love me some breakfast at any time of the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X