Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastbound and Down

Worst show ever. Horrid trash
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

You have a funny way of spelling best show evah

Comment

Are you kidding? Its unwatchable
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Have you gone from the beginning and worked your way up?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Are you kidding? Its unwatchable
          Are your kids allowed to watch? :ROFL: It could be kind of uncomfortable if you're skipping through channels and come across a nude Stevie slamming a black hooker from behind.
          Last edited by ; 03-25-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            Have you gone from the beginning and worked your way up?
            I tried wattching two weeks ago. I lasted 15 minutes. I turned it on last night during halftime of the NCAAs and lasted about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              I tried wattching two weeks ago. I lasted 15 minutes. I turned it on last night during halftime of the NCAAs and lasted about the same.
              I gave it a couple of episodes before pulling the ripcord. The one full episode I saw was mildly amusing, but seemed to be all racist humor which I'm not a fan of.

Comment

reviews are all over the place but avg to 62/100 on metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/tv/eastbound-down
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

First season = brilliant
                  Second season = very mediocre, bordering on poor

Comment

Working...
                  X