Dynasty League forming on fantrax $100 entry fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty League forming on fantrax $100 entry fee

On Fantrax, 24 team DYNASTY league with 40 man rosters and up to 10 minor league players. On FANTRAX league is Titled, Bug Seligs a JOKE, entry is $100 and winner gets $1500 up to 4th place will receive money back and %100 on money will go back to winners. Im Anthony and I am looking for anyone who is interested in starting up a team, no orphan teams here it is a start from scratch league.

Updating, 4 spots have already been filled for league with 20 spots remaining and draft isn't until March 8th. I will update accordingly. Thanks everyone

Comment

NEW UPDATE, 8 owners are now filled with only 16 left before league is full and draft is not until March 8th

Comment

NEW UPDATE as of Jan 22nd 9 owners are in league and soon to be 10 with only 14 spots remaining and draft isn't until march 8th

Comment

NEW UPDATE, as of Jan 27th 10 owners have filled positions in league with only 14 remaining and draft is not until March 8th even.

Comment

11 spots have been taken with only 13 left, league is almost half full with march 8th being the big draft day.

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

How do I get a hold of you?

Comment

go to fantrax and move mouse to the right on join league free, then click on Listed Commissioner leagues, then click MLB tab towards top of screen and scroll down and click on Bud Seligs a JOKE and you can view our league settings and rules and join if you wish to

Comment

Working...
                  X