San Francisco Based NL Only Keeper League 25+ Years Has An Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Based NL Only Keeper League 25+ Years Has An Opening

One of the first hundred or so Roto leagues in existence. Started in 1985 this league has it's annual auction in the Bay Area and features 25 man rosters, as many as 15 keepers, 9 farm players - it's a very deep league for National League Baseball fans. One franchise has opened up and we are looking to fill it soon - so the new GM can participate in post season waivers and off-season trades etc.

The buy in is $400 and it's 12 teams. The owners are a varied group, yet 4 are in the Sports TV business.

Drop me an email and I can discuss any aspect of the league further. Love talking baseball!

Reach me at [email protected]

I just sent you an email on it, what place did the team finish last year? how long had the owner been in the league?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Team finished 9th of 12. Owner had been in league 6 years. Value of farm players is tremendous Tallion & Hamilton very highly sought after and as is the case in many keeper leagues - teams that are "going for it" will trade great keepers/farm players for established stars and guys like Tallion fetch a pretty nice haul. Team also has a way under-priced Carlos Gomez and a terrific value in Matt Latos.

Comment

Originally posted by rotogod View Post
        Team finished 9th of 12. Owner had been in league 6 years. Value of farm players is tremendous Tallion & Hamilton very highly sought after and as is the case in many keeper leagues - teams that are "going for it" will trade great keepers/farm players for established stars and guys like Tallion fetch a pretty nice haul. Team also has a way under-priced Carlos Gomez and a terrific value in Matt Latos.
        I'm passing, as unfortunately, what rotogod has listed is about it for roster value....which is pretty thin for a 15 keeper/9 farm slot team.
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Team Filled

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          I'm passing, as unfortunately, what rotogod has listed is about it for roster value....which is pretty thin for a 15 keeper/9 farm slot team.
          Thanks to all those who inquired. Team has been filled.

Comment

Originally posted by rotogod View Post
            Thanks to all those who inquired. Team has been filled.
            was it someone from here?

Comment

No, no one from here..

Comment

Working...
              X