Not staying logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not staying logged in

If you are having those problems, reply in here with the browser you are using.

I, nor vBulletin, are quite sure what is causing your problems. You may need to manually add the domain to your acceptable cookie lists - both forum.rotojunkiefix.com and rjbullpen.com

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    If you are having those problems, reply in here with the browser you are using.

I, nor vBulletin, are quite sure what is causing your problems. You may need to manually add the domain to your acceptable cookie lists - both forum.rotojunkiefix.com and rjbullpen.com
    You've hit it, Jason. If your browser rejects cookies (as mine does at work), you're on for only a short period of time. I've had long posts time out....well, which is probably of benefit to everyone.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Dammit - you caught on to my plan

I'm not having any such issues with Chrome and IE seems to be the common theme with those having problems

Comment

I didn't have this problem a day or so ago, but today I haven't been able to have my login stick in IE. I opened up Mozilla Firefox and have no problems.
        -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

You may need to go into IE and set up the cookies to allow forum.rotojunkiefix.com and rjbullpen.com. Try that and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            You may need to go into IE and set up the cookies to allow forum.rotojunkiefix.com and rjbullpen.com. Try that and let me know

That seemed to work. Thanks MJ!
            -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

I am only having problems with the Bolt browser on my BB Tour. I just installed this on my BB so I have checked all the settings. I had used Bolt on my Storm which I stayed logged in all the time on the old forum. I do also have Opera Mini on my BB so that is my backup for this site on that device. It works fine for this site, but I have other issues with that browser (like dying at the worst times, locking up) hence my move to Bolt. Just an FYI. Doubt anything can be done here.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
              X