Clock error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock error

Likely due to AZ's stubborn refusal to participate in DST like the rest of the country, but my clock is showing an hour fast.

My settings are MST and no changes from DST.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Comment

Comment

what about now?

Comment

It's 3 pm here, but this post says...5, so right idea wrong direction.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Wow, turns out it was my macbook that couldn't get the time right, grrr. So, it's actually 4:30 as I post this....meaning it was probably right all along. Sorry J and thanks.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

My clock is still 1 hour early. (i.e., it's currently 8:40 in AZ but my post says 7:40)
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Comment

I forgot to change it back - you're all set now.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      I forgot to change it back - you're all set now.
                      Thanks!
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                      X