Can I get a review of my hoops team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a review of my hoops team?

10-team roto 8-cat (no turnovers). Auction prices listed...I went into the draft determined to build my team around Melo, Davis and Vucevic. I feel like I got destroyed in the auction end-game and missed out on a bunch of guys who I thought I would get uncontested. Im in the Kobe is superman camp and I am convinced he returns before Thanksgiving, so I was thrilled to get him so cheap.

Anyway, I have a decent idea of my weaknesses, but it doesnt hurt to get a fresh perspective.

Oh yeah, we get to keep one player (previous auction value of less than 25)...most people had great keepers and I would say mine was one of the very worst after making a run for the top last season.

thanks guys.

PG Kemba Walker, Cha $29
    SG Kobe Bryant, LAL $18
    SF Carmelo Anthony, NY $59
    PF Anthony Davis, Nor $51
    C Nikola Vucevic, Orl $22
    G Danny Green, SA $9
    F David West, Ind $2 (keeper)
    Util - Brandon Knight, Mil $5; Tristan Thompson, Cle $1; Maurice Harkless, Orl $1
    Bench- Avery Bradley, Bos $1; Kyle Korver, Atl $1; John Henson, Mil $1

**Picked up Markieff Morris and moved Kobe to my one IR spot today.

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    10-team roto 8-cat (no turnovers). Auction prices listed...I went into the draft determined to build my team around Melo, Davis and Vucevic. I feel like I got destroyed in the auction end-game and missed out on a bunch of guys who I thought I would get uncontested. Im in the Kobe is superman camp and I am convinced he returns before Thanksgiving, so I was thrilled to get him so cheap.

Anyway, I have a decent idea of my weaknesses, but it doesnt hurt to get a fresh perspective.

Oh yeah, we get to keep one player (previous auction value of less than 25)...most people had great keepers and I would say mine was one of the very worst after making a run for the top last season.

thanks guys.

PG Kemba Walker, Cha $29
    SG Kobe Bryant, LAL $18
    SF Carmelo Anthony, NY $59
    PF Anthony Davis, Nor $51
    C Nikola Vucevic, Orl $22
    G Danny Green, SA $9
    F David West, Ind $2 (keeper)
    Util - Brandon Knight, Mil $5; Tristan Thompson, Cle $1; Maurice Harkless, Orl $1
    Bench- Avery Bradley, Bos $1; Kyle Korver, Atl $1; John Henson, Mil $1

**Picked up Markieff Morris and moved Kobe to my one IR spot today.
    I love the upside. Shooting percentage will suffer somewhat with Melo and Kobe on your team. Overall I think it's well-balanced.

Comment

I also think it looks pretty well balanced, but I do think you will need Kobe to be a key scorer and distributor for at least 70 games this season. I love that you rostered Davis at PF given the one-center roster because he'll really give you an edge on the big-man stats you'll need (FG%,RB,BLK) to balance out your chuckers.

Comment

Working...
      X