Winning your fantasy baseball league..in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning your fantasy baseball league..in prison

I received a request today for the book "Dominate Your Fantasy Baseball League" which my library owns.

Request is from one of the state prisons.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Talk about time to study.

Comment

Maybe he is just prep'ing so he has something to chat about with his new famous cellmate

Comment

I don't want to know what the stakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          I don't want to know what the stakes are.

Comment

I know an industry analyst that did 9 months for domestic violence, and he was doing analyst calls from the prison payphone.....
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Gives new meaning to breakout candidate.

I'm guessing that the draft is in person.

Any RJers currently doing time?
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                I received a request today for the book "Dominate Your Fantasy Baseball League" which my library owns.

Request is from one of the state prisons.
                send the book or Andy Dufresne will start sending two requests for it per week instead only one.

Comment

Didn't Gashousegang have some problems with back taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                    Didn't Gashousegang have some problems with back taxes?
                    He did, but got them cleared up...

2nd signature below...in prison orange
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      He did, but got them cleared up...

2nd signature below...in prison orange
                      Did he actually have to do time or was that the threat if he didn't work it out?

Comment

I don't think he ended up doing any time
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

i've done time in the county and city lockups when i was younger and more wild. longest was 4 days, but still sucked...

any others here? come on, admit it...

and, yes, i'm still using ellipses...

i noticed that in the star wars introductions they use four periods instead of the standard 3 for ellipses - weird ellipses trivia fact....
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                            i've done time in the county and city lockups when i was younger and more wild. longest was 4 days, but still sucked...

any others here? come on, admit it...
                            Two times overnight, three times for several hours.

Comment

never convicted

Comment

Working...
                              X