Walking for MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking for MS

On April 10th, I will be doing a 6 mile walk on behalf of my wife, who suffers from MS. I am posting the official email below. I appreciate any donations and support.

Dear Friends and Family,
    The National MS Society is kicking off our annual Walk MS. I am planning to be a part of that event and I am asking you to join me in the fight against MS by making a contribution to support my effort on behalf of my wife, Cindi.
    The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.
    Please help by making a donation - large or small - to fight MS. Or, why not join me on the day of the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds to make a difference.
    Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
    PeterTerranova

Please use the link above to get to my personal page and make a secure, online donation.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”
Working...
X