Baseball America Prospect Book 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball America Prospect Book 2011

Does anyone know if you can purchase this book at Barnes and Nobles or any other book store? Or is it only available online? Thanks.

It's been available at Barnes & Nobles in the past.

In fact, they have a check stock at your local store feature on their website. It lets you reserve it to go in and pick it up

Comment

If you're going to buy a prospect book, I would highly recommend John Sickels book. You can order it on his site at www.minorleagueball.com. In my opinion, it's the best prospect book around. I've used it for years and it's proving to be very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
        If you're going to buy a prospect book, I would highly recommend John Sickels book. You can order it on his site at www.minorleagueball.com. In my opinion, it's the best prospect book around. I've used it for years and it's proving to be very accurate.
        Have you found it worth the $30 price tag? I have not bought either Sickels or BBA in the past. I was considering buying BBA because it is down to $16 on Amazon. I do read Sickels site a lot and really enjoy it.

Comment

I just ordered mine today for $16 and some change on Amazon. I wasn't going to get it, but that's a price you just can't pass up for a hardcopy. All the work they do at BA is well worth that price.

Comment

I do not know about whether the prospect book is worth $32 but I subscribe to Baseball America and feel the online content is very high quality. I tend to get the most from it in the offseason with all the Top 10 list chats and scouting reports but they do a great job during draft time as well. I also subscribe to BHQ as well but generally rely more on BA for prospect content.

$66 for the yearly subscription is a bit on the high side but I know the couple of years I've tried to give it up I always was left wanting with their free content.

Comment

I bought the BA book today on Amazon too. With 5 leagues worth of farm drafts to do I think it will help out.

Comment

Working...
              X