New avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New avatar

I can't find the old rubber ducky anywhere, so this is what we've got. Quite a change, I know.

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I can't find the old rubber ducky anywhere, so this is what we've got. Quite a change, I know.
    Well isn't that just ducky!!!

Comment

How bout this one LOL...

Comment

Here ya go, jc...can't have TOO much RJ change
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post

Here ya go, jc...can't have TOO much RJ change
          Do we want to know why you have that?
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I kind of like this one. It fits with the new house.

I was able to keep my old Gregg avatar...so I got that goin for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Do we want to know why you have that?
              I don't know...do you really want to know the answer to that question?
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Thank God JC found his old avatar. The is something that must transition.

Comment

Looks the same to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X