Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Golf this morning with my brother and a couple of friends.

At home with my parents now for a meal.

Off skiing next week.

Good times

No offense to our Irish friends on here but I absolutely loathe St. Patrick's day. it's consistently amateur hour around here and I've done some research and disproved the theory: everyone is indeed NOT Irish on St. Patrick's day.

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
      Golf this morning with my brother and a couple of friends.

At home with my parents now for a meal.

Off skiing next week.

Good times
      Very nice.

I am home working...er posting on this site at lunch hour and ten minutes.

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            No offense to our Irish friends on here but I absolutely loathe St. Patrick's day. it's consistently amateur hour around here and I've done some research and disproved the theory: everyone is indeed NOT Irish on St. Patrick's day.
            St Paddy's day in NYC is the worst but I'm sure it's fine in other areas.
            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X