Proud Papa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Papa

so for Christmas, we got my 16 year old a new ipod with the insurance in case of damage, from Best Buy. 2 weeks ago, she was having issues with it and we brought it back and they gave her a refurbished one 3 days later. Well a week after that, the refurbished one wasnt playing right due to what was prolly a short by the earphone piece. My daughter wants to go bring it back and I took her. She mentions they should give her a brand new one for all her troubles. I told her I doubt that would happen. She told me to let her handle it, so I did. By the time she was done with that poor sheep from the Geek Squad, she not only got a new ipod but they gave her a $25 gift card for her troubles. Little Hammer is all growed up!

I am welling up.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    so for Christmas, we got my 16 year old a new ipod with the insurance in case of damage, from Best Buy. 2 weeks ago, she was having issues with it and we brought it back and they gave her a refurbished one 3 days later. Well a week after that, the refurbished one wasnt playing right due to what was prolly a short by the earphone piece. My daughter wants to go bring it back and I took her. She mentions they should give her a brand new one for all her troubles. I told her I doubt that would happen. She told me to let her handle it, so I did. By the time she was done with that poor sheep from the Geek Squad, she not only got a new ipod but they gave her a $25 gift card for her troubles. Little Hammer is all growed up!

I am welling up.
    You have taught Grasshopper well, Hammer-san.

You should be proud.

Comment

Last edited by johnnya24; 03-17-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

let's just say that 16 year old girls have certain advantages over 40 year old white guys when dealing with the Geek Squad...

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

A brash, mouthy, teenage girl in New Jersey: a daily challenge for the Geek Squader

Comment

I even let her keep the gift card :biggrin:
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I have a contract job for her. I am having trouble with my work appointed old blackberry. The contract pays A large Gino's Pizza, a Portillo's Beef Combo, and she can keep the gift cards.

Comment

PM the details. We'll be in touch

Comment

Working...
                X