PDA

View Full Version : Proud Papa

Hammer
03-17-2011, 08:50 AM
so for Christmas, we got my 16 year old a new ipod with the insurance in case of damage, from Best Buy. 2 weeks ago, she was having issues with it and we brought it back and they gave her a refurbished one 3 days later. Well a week after that, the refurbished one wasnt playing right due to what was prolly a short by the earphone piece. My daughter wants to go bring it back and I took her. She mentions they should give her a brand new one for all her troubles. I told her I doubt that would happen. She told me to let her handle it, so I did. By the time she was done with that poor sheep from the Geek Squad, she not only got a new ipod but they gave her a $25 gift card for her troubles. Little Hammer is all growed up!

I am welling up.

griswold
03-17-2011, 09:25 AM
so for Christmas, we got my 16 year old a new ipod with the insurance in case of damage, from Best Buy. 2 weeks ago, she was having issues with it and we brought it back and they gave her a refurbished one 3 days later. Well a week after that, the refurbished one wasnt playing right due to what was prolly a short by the earphone piece. My daughter wants to go bring it back and I took her. She mentions they should give her a brand new one for all her troubles. I told her I doubt that would happen. She told me to let her handle it, so I did. By the time she was done with that poor sheep from the Geek Squad, she not only got a new ipod but they gave her a $25 gift card for her troubles. Little Hammer is all growed up!

I am welling up.

You have taught Grasshopper well, Hammer-san.

You should be proud.

johnnya24
03-17-2011, 09:28 AM
http://img854.imageshack.us/i/donttakenosh8t.png

Fresno Bob
03-17-2011, 02:09 PM
let's just say that 16 year old girls have certain advantages over 40 year old white guys when dealing with the Geek Squad...

http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/images/episodes/season1/113/chk_113_01.jpg

Trautdiggity
03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
A brash, mouthy, teenage girl in New Jersey: a daily challenge for the Geek Squader

Hammer
03-17-2011, 02:40 PM
I even let her keep the gift card :biggrin:

Gregg
03-17-2011, 03:20 PM
I have a contract job for her. I am having trouble with my work appointed old blackberry. The contract pays A large Gino's Pizza, a Portillo's Beef Combo, and she can keep the gift cards.

Hammer
03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
PM the details. We'll be in touch