6 Year 16 Team H2H Dynasty League has rare opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Year 16 Team H2H Dynasty League has rare opening

Looking for a Baseball Fanatic to fill the spot of a long time owner who was forced to vacate their team recently to an unexpected employment opportunity that came to fruition. To give some league background the CFBA is a 6 year and counting 16 team H2H Dynasty League that is run through CBS Sportsline. Lineups are set weekly and boasts 30 MLB roster spots as well as 15 minor league roster spots thus looking for owners with vast knowledge of both the minors and majors (from Rookie Ball up to the Major League Level). Vacated Roster is extremely well rounded and is an instant contender consisting of names such as Pujols and Verlander just to name a few. All owners must use AIM (AOL INSTANT MESSENGER) as that is the universal communication tool among all league members. There is a high level of activity, communication and interaction so being able to communicate on a fairly regular basis, whether it be trash talk, trading, or just talking baseball is a must. Would prefer to obtain a replacement owner that is in no more than 3 leagues, since we dont want someone that is going to overexpend their time. Upon feedback we will have myself as well as my co-commissioner interview all potential prospects and hope to make a decision sooner than later. If your up for a serious fantasy baseball challenge please contact me at [email protected] or on AIM @ sfili4. Thanks and look forward to finding our next baseball guru.

Re:6 Year 16 Team H2H Dynasty League has rare opening (Roster Inclosed)

Stephen ( and any other potential suitors),

Per your request I have listed the open roster below. I have tried to contact you back since we briefly spoke yesterday but so far to no avail (I never caught your email address so I didn't know where to send the league constitution and roster too and have yet to see you on AIM again). You caught me during a busy time at work yesterday as I was trying to multi-task between speaking with you and dealing with a client and just couldn't really go into too much detail regarding the opening. I am around all weekend and hoping you get back on so we can discuss things in more depth. Your qualifications sound like someone that we would really fit the mold of what Im trying to get into our league. Contact me back on this thread, via email or on aim and look forward to discussing things further. Happy Holiday weekend.

-Dave

*Roster Listed Below*

VACATED ROSTER

Ellis, A.J.
    (C) LAD

Pujols, Albert
    (1B) LAA

Betancourt, Yuniesky
    (1B,2B,3B) MIL

Prado, Martin
    (2B,3B,OF) ARI

Kozma, Pete
    (SS) STL

Beltran, Carlos
    (OF) STL

Bourn, Michael
    (OF) CLE

Jennings, Desmond
    (OF) TB

DeJesus, David
    (OF) CHC

Kubel, Jason
    (OF) ARI

Utley, Chase
    (2B) PHI

Drew, Stephen
    (SS) BOS

Ruggiano, Justin
    (OF) MIA

Yelich, Christian
    (OF) MIA

Rasmus, Colby
    (OF) TOR

Delmonico, Nick
    (3B,1B) BAL

Quinn, Roman
    (SS) PHI

Altherr, Aaron
    (OF) PHI

Parker, Kyle
    (OF) COL

Roache, Victor
    (OF) MIL

Cain, Matt
    (SP) SF

Greinke, Zack
    (SP) LAD

Shields, James
    (SP) KC

Tepesch, Nick
    (RP,SP) TEX

Verlander, Justin
    (SP) DET

Wilson, C.J.
    (SP) LAA

Betancourt, Rafael
    (RP) COL

Rodney, Fernando
    (RP) TB

Tazawa, Junichi
    (RP) BOS

Arroyo, Bronson
    (SP) CIN

Correia, Kevin
    (SP) MIN

Dwyer, Chris
    (SP) KC

Hernandez, Roberto
    (SP) TB

Saunders, Joe
    (SP) SEA

Benoit, Joaquin
    (RP) DET

Baker, Scott
    (SP) CHC

Hanrahan, Joel
    (RP) BOS

Cabrera, Mauricio
    (SP) ATL

Fulmer, Michael
    (SP) NYM

Holmberg, David
    (SP) ARI

Kingham, Nick
    (SP) PIT

Nolin, Sean
    (SP) TOR

Salazar, Danny
    (SP) CLE

Ventura, Yordano
    (SP) KC

Butler, Eddie
    (RP) COL

Morgan, Adam
    (RP,SP) PHI

Sappington, Mark
    (RP) LAA

Comment

Dave,

Did you receive my email yesterday regarding your league opening?

BC

Comment

Re: Re: 6 Year 16 Team H2H Dynasty League has rare opening

Hey BC,

I did receive your email and we certainly appreciate your wanting to participate in the CFBA. We've been interviewing a few candidates over the last few days, and between that and normal every day life I just hadn't had a chance to respond as of yet so I do apologize for my tardiness. A few concerns that I had from reading your email is the fact that you stated that you are preferably looking for a NL only league, and with how in depth our rosters are both minor and major in both AL and NL I wouldn't want someone to get in that is over their head if they are more so used to dealing with a shallower pool of players (AL or NL only). Also a red flag was that you dont normally use AIM and from past experiences, if we have someone create an AIM just for league purpose their useage tends to be sporadic at best. We want someone that is accustomed to being on there on a fairly regular basis to ease in communication with all fellow league mates. I would still be interested in having our guys talk to you if you want to get further details but I just wanted to be honest as far as why we weren't as pro-active in response to yourself as some of the others. I have spoken with about 5 or 6 potential suitors at this point, all which seem equally qualified but since we want to ensure we get the best candidate, so we were holding off on making a final decision until this upcoming week. That being said let me know your interest level and contact me on AIM so we can have 2 of our guys talk to you. Thanks again for your interest and keep in touch.

-Dave

Comment

Working...
        X