Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for League

Hey guys,

I've decided to get back in the Fantasy Baseball game after taking about 2 years off. I'm open to just about anything, but in an ideal world I'd like a Mixed Roto 14-16 teams and a fairly in-depth minor league system. My preference would be an Auction League that isn't too smacked with inflation. I'd consider a draft league if everything seemed strong.

I'd prefer to keep the buy in $100-$150 with no cost for transaction.

I realize it's late in the year to be looking for something, but in the even something pops up I figure I'd throw this out there.

I think we still need someone in the JWRL. I know Heyward isn't available anymore but it's a good league.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Yeah, I was checking out the spreadsheet of available players. When I had joined JWRL before it had such crazy inflation set in and some of the salaries of the available players still seemed pretty high.

Plus the promise of having Heyward and then having it ripped from my soul really, really hurt.

What auction site are you guys using now? Is the spreadsheet updated now? Also, is it 2 or 3 teams that would have a dispersal draft from that list?
      Last edited by Stephen; 03-15-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

The spreadsheet is updated. We would like to have a dispersal draft but we are cutting it close so we might have to just give teams to owners. Keepers are due on Friday and we have some potential new owners but nothing concrete. I guess it all depends on the availability of the three new owners.

We are using CBS for everything.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Also, for the spreadsheet, the contracts you see are what they are THIS year. So all the B players don't need to be extended. Anyone with a C but no year needs to have an extension decision by the keeper deadline this year.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

dude - come play!
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I'm probably going to Bryan. Just waiting to hear if we can get the dispersal draft done before protects are done. None of those available team options are that appealing so ensuring we can get myself and the other 2 new owners on board for a dispersal in the next few days is key.

Comment

sweet. hope you can figure something out and join us .
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                X