Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$$$ Wall Street League, Live Auction in NYC, Must attend in person Friday April 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$ Wall Street League, Live Auction in NYC, Must attend in person Friday April 8th

Gentlemen,

You must be able to attend the auction in person, in NYC, Friday April 8th. 6:30pm

I've got a few openings remaining for a high stakes money league. We're expanding. The entry fee is $1,000 per team. We expect to close out at a full complement of 18 teams. It's a 6X6, AL and NL mixed league. Non keeper. Weekly moves. Top 5 finishers cash out, 1st place is $7K +. The league members will meet in person for a live auction so you'll know the league is legit. You're more than welcome to meet me, the commissioner, at my home for further assurance this league is legit.

We'll start a Catcher, First Basemen, Second Basemen, Shortstop, Third Basemen, An Extra Infielder (may be a catcher, corner or middle) 4 outfielders, 3 Utilities (one of which can be a flex for an extra pitcher) 9 pitchers (1300 minimum innings pitched so that you can't load up on middle relieve) and a 5 player reserve bench. So 27 player for $260.

Manhattan College Alumni most welcome.

Mainly white collar types, family men in our 40's and 50's. We have a youngster or two in their 30's.

It's a great league to network in.

You must be able to attend a live auction in person in NYC Friday April 8th. The stats will be retroactive to the start of the season.

We rent out a banquet room of a restaurant with a hot buffet and we have an auctioneer and he has an assistant to keep the auction running smoothly.

Anyone interested in learning more may email me at [email protected] I can then forward you the league constitution.

Thank you and good luck in your search for a quality league.

Ed

Did you fill all the spots? I sent an email..no response.

Comment

To be a true Wall Street League the government should bailout the teams that don't make their 1K back.

Comment

Originally posted by edbuzz View Post
        Gentlemen,

You must be able to attend the auction in person, in NYC, Friday April 8th. 6:30pm

I've got a few openings remaining for a high stakes money league. We're expanding. The entry fee is $1,000 per team. We expect to close out at a full complement of 18 teams. It's a 6X6, AL and NL mixed league. Non keeper. Weekly moves. Top 5 finishers cash out, 1st place is $7K +. The league members will meet in person for a live auction so you'll know the league is legit. You're more than welcome to meet me, the commissioner, at my home for further assurance this league is legit.

We'll start a Catcher, First Basemen, Second Basemen, Shortstop, Third Basemen, An Extra Infielder (may be a catcher, corner or middle) 4 outfielders, 3 Utilities (one of which can be a flex for an extra pitcher) 9 pitchers (1300 minimum innings pitched so that you can't load up on middle relieve) and a 5 player reserve bench. So 27 player for $260.

Manhattan College Alumni most welcome.

Mainly white collar types, family men in our 40's and 50's. We have a youngster or two in their 30's.

It's a great league to network in.

You must be able to attend a live auction in person in NYC Friday April 8th. The stats will be retroactive to the start of the season.

We rent out a banquet room of a restaurant with a hot buffet and we have an auctioneer and he has an assistant to keep the auction running smoothly.

Anyone interested in learning more may email me at [email protected] I can then forward you the league constitution.

Thank you and good luck in your search for a quality league.

Ed
        Ed - A Friend and I would like to join, any chance?

Comment

Gentlemen,

Send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply to your email. The auction is now set for Monday April 4th for those still interested.

Comment

Working...
          X