I just noticed my post count!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed my post count!

What happened to my post count? Was there another reset during the 4 years I was away from baseball, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011? I have only 50 posts, yet I have been a member since the beginning. Mostly curious!
    Bearin' up!

Originally posted by scottw View Post
    What happened to my post count? Was there another reset during the 4 years I was away from baseball, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011? I have only 50 posts, yet I have been a member since the beginning. Mostly curious!
    Yeah-- the old RJ site was sold to Fanball and this is a new RJ site, and the post counts didn't come over unless the person asked to have them added.

Comment

The guy had to re-register here in 2011, so the fact that he doesn't remember this is kinda funny.

Comment

remember? I don't remember breakfast, let alone 2011! Thanks for the answer, though.
        Bearin' up!

Comment

Originally posted by scottw View Post
          remember? I don't remember breakfast, let alone 2011! Thanks for the answer, though.
          I could add 3,000 posts to your total if it makes you feel better, though!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            LMAO....... NEW RULE - credibility and self esteem are directly proportional to post counts....Bring back Sean from OHIO !

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I'm short about 27000.

but I'm good with that.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
              X