Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow.. leave for a bit - everything changes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow.. leave for a bit - everything changes...

took me forever to re-register...

hope all is well with the Junkies

Originally posted by [echo] View Post
    took me forever to re-register...

hope all is well with the Junkies
    [echo]! welcome to the new place!

Comment

Pull up a stool. First one's on the house.

Comment

please dont leave the place a pig sty.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hey [echo],

Welcome to the new digs. Good to have you back among us.

Seems to work pretty much like the old place, although there are still a few stragglers who haven't found us yet.

Comment

[echo]!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you finally made it over.

Queensryche on the juke on box is on me all day.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

[e],

Wassup????

Good to see you finally made your way over....pull up a chair....next round is on me.

Comment

Nightcrawler, nice.

Comment

thanks men.. good to see the community lives on

Comment

Navigational links need improving ... I take it vBulletin is customisable?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      Navigational links need improving ... I take it vBulletin is customisable?
                      It is -- what is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        It is -- what is needed?
                        Direct links to the forums ... only seems to be a generic link to the front page (can this be fixed?)

I kept writing quick replies, then accidentally clicking "Reply to Thread" (below left) rather than "Post Quick Reply" (below right) ... the post disappeared when I navigated back a page. The old RJ boards remembered the text on previous page (even quick responses). I don't think this can be fixed with my browser settings ... but I'm not sure.

There were a few other things that I noticed when surfing around ... I can't remember them right now ... if they crop up again I'll PM you.

Great work BTW!

EDIT: I almost clicked "Reply to Thread" again!

Comment

When you are looking at the "Sports Bar" page (the thread listing), in order to refresh the page you have to go back to the main "Forum" page and then scroll down and click "Sports Bar" again ... or click "Conversation and Fun", and then click the "Sports Bar"

That's 3 clicks and 2 page loads just to refresh the Sports Bar.

If you could hyperlink the Sports Bar link at the top of the page while viewing the Sports Bar, that would be a quick fix.

Comment

Working...
                          X