Way to go Steak & Shake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Steak & Shake!

I love Steak & Shake burgers and fries. I stopped through the drive thru and grabbed one on the way home from bowling. The Chicago Style hot dog looked so good on the menu that I had to get one. Really, really good. In fact one of my favorites that I have had in several years.

Way to go Steak & Shake way to go. I will be bring one home to kick off the baseball season April 1st.

If you guys like hot dogs you won't be disappointed!

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I love Steak & Shake burgers and fries. I stopped through the drive thru and grabbed one on the way home from bowling. The Chicago Style hot dog looked so good on the menu that I had to get one. Really, really good. In fact one of my favorites that I have had in several years.

Way to go Steak & Shake way to go. I will be bring one home to kick off the baseball season April 1st.

If you guys like hot dogs you won't be disappointed!

I too like the Steak and Shake hot dogs. I usually get a hot dog instead of a burger.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

They don't have these in NY. I had it once when I was in Ohio and it was the worst meal of my life. Think Hammer's pot roast story.
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

I can't remember the mainstream fast food joint who just brought out 4 new dogs Chicago, Coney and 2 other styles I can't think of off the top of my head.

Wow, I'm totally useless
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
          They don't have these in NY. I had it once when I was in Ohio and it was the worst meal of my life. Think Hammer's pot roast story.
          Did you have the burger or the dog?

Are you sure it was Steak & Shake? I eat there once a week. It is the only fast food that I eat during the week. I have never had a bad meal and they are consistent at the three loacations that I have been to.

Did you hate the taste or just have a bad after affect?

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I can't remember the mainstream fast food joint who just brought out 4 new dogs Chicago, Coney and 2 other styles I can't think of off the top of my head.

Wow, I'm totally useless
            I am not sure but I think S&S only offers two kinds Chillie or Chicago Style. The 1/4 pound dog is 2.99 and a really tasty treat.

Comment

Are you sure it was Steak & Shake? I eat there once a week. It is the only fast food that I eat during the week. I have never had a bad meal and they are consistent at the three loacations that I have been to.

I think it was something that was sort of like a burger but was called a patty melt. If they had called it the more accurate "Diahrrea Melt" I'd have never eaten it.
              I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

This is probably the same type of question Mexicans ask visiting Americans regarding their silly superstition of not drinking the water.

"Really, I've been drinking the water all my life! I've never gotten sick. Are you sure it's Mexican drinking water we're talking about?"

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Most of the Mexicans I met in Mexico tried to only drink bottled water. Hell, they even wipe the top of Coke cans before drinking them. Beverages are generally served with a napkin on top of them so that you can wipe them. Most places also serve ice made from bottled water rather than tap water.
                  Hmm, I guess I should have used a smiley face. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    When I would get drunk in Mexico, I would forget to wipe the top of the can or bottle and the bartenders would chastise me. Apparently I have an iron stomach, though, because I never had any issues.
                    wiping the top of a can with a dry napkin does not rid it of germs. Thats like people thinking putting their fruit under water will wash away pesticides.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                    X