Can we get a [spoiler[ tag added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a [spoiler[ tag added?

Many other vbulletin boards have added a [spoiler] tag ... rather than the haphazard whiting out method, which doesn't always work well.

Is there an easy way to add this from the CP? Or do we need to add the code?

Found this from HERE:

Admin CP > Custom BB Codes > Add new BB codes

Code:
    <div style="margin: 5px;"> 
    <div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom: 2px;"> 
    <b>Spoiler!</b> <input value="Show" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 45px; font-size: 10px;" onclick="if(this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != 'inline') 
    { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'inline'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } 
    else 
    { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value='Show'; }" type="button">
    </div> 
    <div class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset; padding: 6px;"> 
    <div class="spoiler" style="display: none;">{param}</div> 
    </div> 
    </div>

Comment

Done.

You have to 'Go Advanced' when replying to see the button option.

Comment

Spoiler!
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Doesn't seem to work on the mobile version ... there doesn't seem to be a reason why it shouldn't. Hmmmm

Comment

testing.
              Spoiler!
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                X