declaring today elephant wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• declaring today elephant wednesday

That elephant painted my house. While he worked for peanuts he did a sloppy job. I had to bring the otter in to fix the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      That elephant painted my house. While he worked for peanuts he did a sloppy job. I had to bring the otter in to fix the mess.

Comment

Well, happy elephant hump day!

-----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

the trainer was actually doing the drawing holding the elephants trunk. they do like painting tho. here's one getting into his work.

Comment

Comment

the cooperation test:
              'The tests, conducted in Thailand, involved food rewards placed on a platform on the ground connected to a rope. The elephants were behind a fence. To get the food, the elephants had to pull the two ends of the rope at the same time to drag the platform under the fence. Pull only one end and all you get is rope..The elephants caught on as quickly as chimpanzees, elevating themselves to such heady company as great apes, dolphins and crows. Six pairs of elephants were tested 40 times over two days and every pair figured it out, succeeding on at least eight of the last 10 trials.'

waiting for the other elephant.

it's good to do the test and have it on video.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                That's AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  That's AWESOME!
                  Yeah, I found this yesterday, by accident, on the So Much Pun site and LOL'd and thought to myself....well, isn't this appropriate.

Comment

baby elephant playing in the ocean. .. memories are funny. you can replace bad ones with good ones this way.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                      baby elephant playing in the ocean. .. memories are funny. you can replace bad ones with good ones this way.

umm...it is not Wednesday.

Comment

umm...it is not Wednesday.
                        Forget, he's on a roll....

Comment

it's weds right?.. your an equation. but your number is a day. which is ok. heh

NPR or local affiliate WBUR had a thing on elephants an hour ago. and i really don't want to hear how they are declining. and the nytimes thing following it is worse. i don't like the times anymore.

but the title caught my eye. http://onpoint.wbur.org/2013/03/20/elephants "Humans are wiping them off the face of the earth, and scientists say the elephants know it."

the elephants know it? how? it's logical. a species high on the food chain being wiped out would notice. when they lose 25k a year in Africa. i wonder what they mean by ' and scientists say the elephants know it'. how do they know it?

Comment

It is Wednesday:

Comment

Working...
                            X