One of Baker, Sanchez, Kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Baker, Sanchez, Kennedy

Which would you try to keep in a 16 team mixed league? I have all three, but only have room to keep one. I'll need to try to trade the other two. Not much interest in any yet, but I suspect I'll get more bites on the cheaper two than Baker. Is Baker even a value, even with high inflation?

Anibal Sanchez $1, Ian Kennedy $3, Scott Baker $12.

If you must keep one, keep Kennedy...
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Agreed Kennedy.

I've always liked Baker but he always disappoints and is way more expensive than Kennedy, who is probably better anyway.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I'd go with Sanchez. I think he's a better pitcher in a better park on a better team.
        I'd take Sanchez also.

Comment

Sanchez

Comment

Interesting mix of replies. I was leaning toward Kennedy, because of his minor league pedigree. Sanchez looked really good last year, but I worry about his injury history. Maybe I'll try to move another player and keep both. Where would you rank Brett Myers on this list? I have him at $3 as well, and he is a guy I put on my definite keep list, but I could get a lot more for him than for Sanchez and Kennedy. Would it be smart to trade Myers for a top minor leaguer so I can keep both Sanchez and Kennedy?

Comment

Working...
            X