1 Year GM Opportunity in 14 Team 5x5 H2H Keeper League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Year GM Opportunity in 14 Team 5x5 H2H Keeper League

Bit of a unique situation here. Looking for a 1-year GM to manage a keeper-league team.

We’re talking about a 14-team, mixed 5x5 H2H league with a 25-pickup limit, and only one pitching move per week.

The team’s current 4 keeper players are Buster Posey, David Wright, Felix Hernandez and Jose Reyes. Other keeper options are Cole Hamels, Paul Goldschmidt and Craig Kimbrel.

The GM taking the sabbatical is offering to pay the $50 league entry fee and will let you keep any/all winnings from the year. There’s payouts to the top 3 playoff teams, and overall regular season champ. $700 in total prize money.

His only other request is that any major trades involving his keeper roster be run by him before acceptance. He is taking on a new job with tons of travel in 2013, but he expects to be able to return to full GM capacity in 2014.

If it sounds interesting, send me an email to [email protected]. I thought of this forum as a possible solution, because otherwise I’m stumped!

Thanks fellas.

Email sent. I assume it is a draft league?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Hi Chad,

I'm up for it if the offer is still open. Let me know and send whatever other details you have (draft date, full roster, etc.).

I've been playing fantasy for 10 years and I would be a good caretaker for the team.

Let me know,

Jeff Blake

727-686-7056

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X