Fantasy hockey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy hockey?

I feel like I don't know a lot of the younger players. Anyone down for a simple Yahoo league?

Sure. I signed up for a league before the lockout was official but I'll do a league with people here too if there is enough interest. I also know very little about the league outside the Patrick division (yes I still call it that).
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

i'm down

Comment

I am down, but the last time we tried to do one interest was very minimal.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'm in.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I guess we are not going to get a league together so I thought I'd see if I can get your opinion on my team from a public Yahoo league.

C Toews
            C Paveleski
            LW Ovechkin
            LW Hartnell (IR - picked up Clowe)
            RW Gaborik
            RW Callahan
            D Keith
            D Whitney
            D Ekman-Larsson
            D Garrison
            BN Schultz
            BN Bergeron
            BN Skinner

G Schneider
            G Brodeur
            BN Niemi

van Riemsdyk is available, do you think he's better than Clowe. I picked Clowe in hopes to try and replace the penalty minutes I'll lose by Hartnell being out.

I'm currently dominating the goalie categories and in first overall. I love having three good goalies because you can control 40% of your points with only three players, so make them really good ones.

What do you guys think?

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I think my 30-team keeper league with 27 man rosters is suddenly very very deep.

For this season, I like Clowe a bit better. I think van Riemsdyk will be a beast to be reckoned with in the future and the Flyers will be sorry they made that deal.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Nice team Bucky. You got me on a couple of the defenseman though. Not sure of two of them.

No JVR till he shows what he can do in the regular reason.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  Nice team Bucky. You got me on a couple of the defenseman though. Not sure of two of them.

No JVR till he shows what he can do in the regular reason.
                  Thanks. I don't know much about Whitney and Garrison but Schultz is a promising rookie that I took a chance on. He's got a lot of offensive potential. The draft was held before the lockout became official so I was able to get Gaborik late in the draft cause of his injury.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Clowe just got me 35 penalty minutes in ONE game. That's impressive. I'll be sticking with him.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                    X