NL Only Keeper Draft League Needs an Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Only Keeper Draft League Needs an Owner

I've been running this league for almost ten years. Started out a Sporting News league and we moved to CBS when they shut down years ago. Most of us have been together since day one. Here are some details-

10 team, NL only, 5x5 roto (standard categories), daily line up changes, standard roster with four reserves, no farm spots, snake draft. Plays on CBS. We keep six every year. You will be taking over for a team in need of some rebuilding whose potential keepers consist of Rizzo, Freeman, Howard, Halladay, J Upton, and Latos (among others) .

Looking for an owner who is committed and hopefully has some experience in NL only play. Cost is $50 which includes CBS fee (money goes to top four winners).

Feel free to pm me with any questions or post them here.
    Last edited by ; 01-05-2013, 11:23 AM.

When's the draft?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Draft date is set for Monday night, March 25th at 8pm est (5:00 pm for us west coasters).

Comment

OPEN TEAM HAS BEEN FILLED. Thanks to the many inquiries that were received for it.

Comment

Working...
        X