Chicago area 5x5 NL opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago area 5x5 NL opening

Chicago area 12-team 5x5 NL-only rotisserie baseball keeper league is looking for one new owner. The league was established in 2001 and is made up of serious, dedicated, active, experienced and knowledgeable owners. It's an NL-only, 12 team, fairly standard 5x5, ultra type league (we draft 17 reserves following the auction including minor league players), with 40-man rosters (23 active and 17 reserves), daily transactions, league fees run about $300 to $350. The live auction will be held in the Chicago area on 4/6/13 or 4/7/13. We had two teams drop out (but have already replaced one), so the two new owners would hold a mini-draft to split-up those players and stock their teams from the two vacated rosters. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some additional information including the open rosters and written Constitution.
    Last edited by Ryno84MVP; 12-30-2012, 05:54 PM.

I am interested if the opening still exists. Where (city) does the live auction take place at. Please send me the constitution and the rosters. My email is [email protected]. Thanks, AT

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
      Chicago area 12-team 5x5 NL-only rotisserie baseball keeper league is looking for one new owner. The league was established in 2001 and is made up of serious, dedicated, active, experienced and knowledgeable owners. It's an NL-only, 12 team, fairly standard 5x5, ultra type league (we draft 17 reserves following the auction including minor league players), with 40-man rosters (23 active and 17 reserves), daily transactions, league fees run about $300 to $350. The live auction will be held in the Chicago area on 4/6/13 or 4/7/13. We had two teams drop out (but have already replaced one), so the two new owners would hold a mini-draft to split-up those players and stock their teams from the two vacated rosters. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some additional information including the open rosters and written Constitution.
      One of my leagues has folded, I live in Chicago, and would absolutely consider this. While not as active as you on rotojunkie, I've done some of the mock NL-only drafts with you and have been active roto player for 20+ years. Please send info. my way at go underscore ants at lycos dot com. Thanks! -James

Comment

Working...
      X