Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any RotoJunkies within easy drive of Indianapolis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any RotoJunkies within easy drive of Indianapolis?

Hey all, I am looking for someone to possibly fill in as a proxy for my defending-champioin team in a 12-team keeper NL-only Auction on Sunday March 27 (starting at 2pm). Location is about 30 miles NE of Indianapolis.

I'm hoping I don't need one, but it is looking like my mother-in-law (in PA) has only a few weeks left and I might need to up and take my family to PA for arrangements and such.

I know DQ is in Cincy area, but wasn't sure if that was too far of a drive for a favor. anyway, if there is anyone who might be interested, please drop me a reply or a PM.

thanks

NR
    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

I will fly in if you want to get me a ticket. Oh and I would need hotel accomodations. 3 star minimum. I will pay for food.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I will fly in if you want to get me a ticket. Oh and I would need hotel accomodations. 3 star minimum. I will pay for food.
      As generous of an offer as that is Hammer, I'm afraid that goes beyond my resources. Even for your expertise.
      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
        As generous of an offer as that is Hammer, I'm afraid that goes beyond my resources. Even for your expertise.
        you just dont want to win badly enough.....
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hammer was hitting me up for discounts for my league too, crazy!

Comment

Working...
          X