Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we start a new 'junkie' league up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we start a new 'junkie' league up?

I'll have more time this year and want to join another league. I don't care if it is live in southern ontario or internet based, if you have a spot open, I would enjoy a chance to join.

Or maybe, if there is interest, we could start up a brand new RotoJunkie league. I prefer a.l. rotisserie but if there is enough interest, I would go with the flow on any format. And, of course, we have to have a pot to play for...
    Last edited by wannabegriffey; 12-13-2012, 11:04 AM.

Sure, why not?

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

A year ago, I had rounded up nearly enough people to start a west-coast RJ live auction league that was to take place in Phoenix so we could all catch some spring training games. Then we had a 2nd kid and those plans melted like a light overnight snow dusting in the Sonoran desert.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          A year ago, I had rounded up nearly enough people to start a west-coast RJ live auction league that was to take place in Phoenix so we could all catch some spring training games. Then we had a 2nd kid and those plans melted like a light overnight snow dusting in the Sonoran desert.
          I was wondering about this... toying with the idea of moving to CA now so I was wondering if it was going to get off the ground.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I was wondering about this... toying with the idea of moving to CA now so I was wondering if it was going to get off the ground.
            I don't even see some of the guys around here anymore who said they might be interested. If you end up moving to Cali we might be able to get something up and rolling in a couple years. The guys who were interested are a fun group: Fresno Bob, Dane, ElDiablo, GItH, TS Garp, Sliderule, Feral Slasher, DQ?. There were a few more but for some reason I don't have their PMs saved. We should bound and gag Friarfan and drag his ass to the auction.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

DQ lives in ohio or pittsburgh. Jude Baldo? EZEagle?

Comment

DQ lives in ohio or pittsburgh. Jude Baldo? EZEagle?
                I don't think I contacted EZ but Jude might have been interested.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Now you just gotta stop having kids and I need to move.

Comment

come on out, but remember, the dive water is cold because if it isnt, its sewage!
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Im hoping I can lure some of you into a World Baseball Classic draft in Feburary.
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        come on out, but remember, the dive water is cold because if it isnt, its sewage!
                        yeah. Diving in the Atlantic isn't for everyone, but at least you can do it. I guess I can do Monteray from time to time.

Comment

yeah. Diving in the Atlantic isn't for everyone, but at least you can do it. I guess I can do Monteray from time to time.
                          Hawaii or the Yucatan......

Comment

That's exactly what I've been telling my wife.

As Mr. Mojo Risin himself said, "The West is the best".
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              Hawaii or the Yucatan......
                              british columbia?

Comment

Working...
                              X