PDA

View Full Version : Should we start a new 'junkie' league up?

wannabegriffey
12-13-2012, 11:48 AM
I'll have more time this year and want to join another league. I don't care if it is live in southern ontario or internet based, if you have a spot open, I would enjoy a chance to join.

Or maybe, if there is interest, we could start up a brand new RotoJunkie league. I prefer a.l. rotisserie but if there is enough interest, I would go with the flow on any format. And, of course, we have to have a pot to play for...

Bat Boy 42
01-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Sure, why not?

amcg
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Interesting...

DMT
01-14-2013, 12:37 PM
A year ago, I had rounded up nearly enough people to start a west-coast RJ live auction league that was to take place in Phoenix so we could all catch some spring training games. Then we had a 2nd kid and those plans melted like a light overnight snow dusting in the Sonoran desert.

heyelander
01-14-2013, 12:50 PM
A year ago, I had rounded up nearly enough people to start a west-coast RJ live auction league that was to take place in Phoenix so we could all catch some spring training games. Then we had a 2nd kid and those plans melted like a light overnight snow dusting in the Sonoran desert.

I was wondering about this... toying with the idea of moving to CA now so I was wondering if it was going to get off the ground.

DMT
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
I was wondering about this... toying with the idea of moving to CA now so I was wondering if it was going to get off the ground.

I don't even see some of the guys around here anymore who said they might be interested. If you end up moving to Cali we might be able to get something up and rolling in a couple years. The guys who were interested are a fun group: Fresno Bob, Dane, ElDiablo, GItH, TS Garp, Sliderule, Feral Slasher, DQ?. There were a few more but for some reason I don't have their PMs saved. We should bound and gag Friarfan and drag his ass to the auction.

heyelander
01-16-2013, 05:07 PM
DQ lives in ohio or pittsburgh. Jude Baldo? EZEagle? :)

DMT
01-16-2013, 05:37 PM
DQ lives in ohio or pittsburgh. Jude Baldo? EZEagle? :)

I don't think I contacted EZ but Jude might have been interested.

heyelander
01-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Now you just gotta stop having kids and I need to move.

Fresno Bob
01-17-2013, 01:34 AM

come on out, but remember, the dive water is cold because if it isnt, its sewage!

Fresno Bob
01-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Im hoping I can lure some of you into a World Baseball Classic draft in Feburary.

heyelander
01-17-2013, 02:35 PM
come on out, but remember, the dive water is cold because if it isnt, its sewage!

yeah. Diving in the Atlantic isn't for everyone, but at least you can do it. I guess I can do Monteray from time to time.

Fresno Bob
01-17-2013, 03:35 PM
yeah. Diving in the Atlantic isn't for everyone, but at least you can do it. I guess I can do Monteray from time to time.

Hawaii or the Yucatan......

DMT
01-17-2013, 09:09 PM

That's exactly what I've been telling my wife.

As Mr. Mojo Risin himself said, "The West is the best".

heyelander
01-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Hawaii or the Yucatan......

british columbia? :)

ronjba
01-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Check out my posting, but simply we need about 5 people for our 20 team dynasty league - settings and info can be found here - http://www.invitationonlyfbl.com/. Let me know your interest with the Contact Us page.

bryanbutler
02-05-2013, 04:50 PM
The guys who were interested are a fun group: Fresno Bob, Dane, ElDiablo, GItH, TS Garp, Sliderule, Feral Slasher, DQ?. There were a few more but for some reason I don't have their PMs saved.

man, what am i, chopped liver?! ;)...

mjl
02-11-2013, 03:59 AM
I'd play if this comes together...