Trade Ibaka for Cousins or Pierce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Ibaka for Cousins or Pierce?

I have an owner in my local league who very much wants to pry Serge Ibaka away from me. While Ibaka seems like a potentially sell-high candidate and Cousins particularly a buy-low candidate, I'm loathe to lose Ibaka, his FG% and BLK. What do you all think?

It's an 8-cat roto league, starting 4G, 4F, 2C.

My current squad:

G Irving, Teague, Ginobili, Nelson
    F Ibaka, George, Matthews, G.Wallace
    C Aldridge, Monroe

Bench: K.Leonard, JR Smith, J.Thompson, Nene, Gee, Aminu

OKC is trying desperately to find ways to get Ibaka more involved. So far it hasn't hurt his FG%, but...

It's a tough call. Ibaka is such a zero in steals and assists, and I don't see a ton of those on your team. Boogie is a lot more well-rounded (fantasy-wise) but I am also not sure I see the blocks on your team. My gut says to bet on OKC continuing to make Ibaka look good.

Comment

i would rather have pierce. If you are gonna take on a terrible FG%, at least let it come from a guard/forward and not an overrated big man. That said, I think you will get buried in blocks if you did it.

Edit- oh man, that was post #420. Light em if you got em!

Comment

I agree with you. Ibaka is scoring enough not to be a burden and his FT% is very good for a PF. Cousins has a lot of upside, but it has not happened yet. Keep the blocks.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Not even close -- keep Ibaka.

Comment

Working...
          X