Ellis for Bogut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellis for Bogut

Is it too early to call the Monta Ellis-Andrew Bogut trade the greatest trade fleecing (or worst trade ever for GS) in NBA history? Gotta be right up there.

Not even as bad as the Bynum deal from this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Not even as bad as the Bynum deal from this off-season.
      You cant be serious...unless Bynum is done thanks to his bowling exploits. Golden State traded one of its best (and most loved) guards of all time for a center who will play 20 games for that franchise at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Is it too early to call the Monta Ellis-Andrew Bogut trade the greatest trade fleecing (or worst trade ever for GS) in NBA history? Gotta be right up there.
        Warriors fan checking ... still bitter. Yes we had to get rid of Monta, but not for Boghurt. I wish one day my team can someone competent running things.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          You cant be serious...unless Bynum is done thanks to his bowling exploits. Golden State traded one of its best (and most loved) guards of all time for a center who will play 20 games for that franchise at best.
          Iggy was pretty well-liked in Philly, right? (I honestly don't know) And Bynum is also gone after this year, isn't he? Plus Philly gave up a bunch of 1st round picks and excised Lou Williams?

Maybe from a pure fans' POV, trading Monta for Bogut is worse, but Philly fans can't be happy about how things worked out either.

Comment

Working...
          X