So are you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are you ?

More active on this site, more active on the old site, or about the same?

i was probably more active on the old site, but had been trending this way for a while. I don't think the site change has anything to do with my decreased activity.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      More active on this site, more active on the old site, or about the same?
      I'd say about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
        I'd say about the same.
        I think you are posting a lot more... we haven't seen nearly as much of steve here though.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          I think you are posting a lot more... we haven't seen nearly as much of steve here though.
          Yeah. I wonder what's up with that guy.

Comment

Probably a little less, just because there is less activity in general over here. It should pick up as the season gets nearer.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I was already posting a lot less on the previous site. The main reasons are that I don't participate in the religious or political debates much anymore and I'm not playing roto this year.
              拖裤子,
              放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                i was probably more active on the old site, but had been trending this way for a while. I don't think the site change has anything to do with my decreased activity.
                same for me
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

about the same
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Probably a little more active on the new site but that's mostly because it's the time of year for me to be more active.

Comment

More active. This site is not blocked at my work like the old site was, so I can check in a lot more during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                        Probably a little more active on the new site but that's mostly because it's the time of year for me to be more active.
                        Yeah, I'm here with JC....I'm trying to keep up with all that is baseball.

Comment

Less active for various work and family life reasons, but "less active" for me is all relative, lol. It certainly isn't because of the change in url.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            Less active for various work and family life reasons
                            ditto.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Hoping to be a lot more active than I was for the last couple of years. I missed the outlet and the banter during my self-imposed exile.
                              -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Working...
                              X