Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Whiner's League, 5x5 Roto, Yahoo, somewhat sabermetric, snake draft March 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Whiner's League, 5x5 Roto, Yahoo, somewhat sabermetric, snake draft March 20.

We have a few confirmed dropouts and probably a few other spots available.

16-team, 5x5 roto, standard rosters (9 P, 2 C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, 5 OF, UT, 7 Reserve), normal pitching categories (ERA, WHIP, W, SV, WHIP), modified hitting categories: Runs, RBI, Total Bases (replacing HR), OBP (replacing AVG), Net Stolen Bases (replacing SB).

Live snake draft on yahoo is March 20th at 2 PM Central (3 PM Eastern). If you want to play and aren't available then, you can present rankings.

Send me a message here and I will message you the league ID# and password. Most of the people in the league are from RotoJunkie (and maybe all of them this year).

Free league, no money involved.

Whoops! I had screwed up my league settings not letting any new teams join. I have now fixed the problem, so if you want to join now, you can. Just message me for the league ID and password.

Comment

Last call for people, I'll open it up to fill it up tomorrow. Just send me a PM if you want in.

Comment

Working...
      X