In Season thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Season thread.

My last round draft pick, Jae Crowder, has developed a bit of celebrity. Y!'s Matt Buser promoted him as a WW pickup for deep leagues. With Dirk out and Kaman tender, he has been getting minutes at both forward spots.

Ownership has gone from 0% on draft day to 6% now. Not bad for a 2nd round rookie that is 2" shorter than he lists. I think he might become an Iguadala. Bulkier, more physical, not as quick, but the same kind of glue stats. Getting 3pt and Blk from the same guy is pretty rare.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

The pace of the Heat/Celtics game is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      The pace of the Heat/Celtics game is insane.
      Isn't that playing into the Heats favor? I don't really see the Celtics as a run-n-gun type of team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moccasin View Post
        Isn't that playing into the Heats favor? I don't really see the Celtics as a run-n-gun type of team.
        Yup. But I think the Celtics will be able to score more this season compared to last season. They have some nice young athletes than can run on this team.

Comment

James Harden in total "eff you" mode. The Lakers are 0-2. I told my brother and his buddy before the season began that it'd be funny if the Lakers started 0-10, Mike Brown got fired, and Phil came back.

Comment

I went from first to tenth in one day...man this league is tough.

Comment

Said goodbye to Jae for now. Picked up Gerald Green hours before the news on Granger was announced. Why can I not do that more often?

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
              I went from first to tenth in one day...man this league is tough.
              I got first for two whole days. Woot.

Its only April, so to speak.

J
              Last edited by onejayhawk; 11-02-2012, 11:22 AM.
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Are we still doing an 82 game max? I can't seem to find where that green/red tally went.

Comment

Yes 82 game max. I know when the league was restarted from last year the 66 game max of last year was saved. Yahoo changed that. I see the max games played on my team page as always. If you mean the graph yeah I have no idea about that one.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Hornsby is going to win. I have zero doubt about this occurring. I AM NEVER WRONG! NEVER!!!!

Please do not take my post as some sort of jinx or curse towards Hornsby. I would never, ever do that. NEVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseballjones View Post
                      Hornsby is going to win. I have zero doubt about this occurring. I AM NEVER WRONG! NEVER!!!!

Please do not take my post as some sort of jinx or curse towards Hornsby. I would never, ever do that. NEVER!!!!

You crazed bastich...still jealous of my good looks and success even though you're not in the league. Sad, really.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        You crazed bastich...still jealous of my good looks and success even though you're not in the league. Sad, really.
                        What can I say? You always did have a great ass.

This is your year. I can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Its that wicked denim in the picture they are jealous about. The guy in it is pretty ordinary.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

First was nice while it lasted.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                              First was nice while it lasted.

J
                              I'm not loving my 10th place position, but then I realized that the leaders already have 11 or 12 more games played than me so they should be way ahead in all the counting categories. Realistically, the overall standings really don't mean much until we at least get to December.

Comment

Working...
                              X