New Jersey Devils - March to the Impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Devils - March to the Impossible

Kovalchuk does it again tonight. They have won 19 of their last 23 games, after only winning 10 of their first 41. They basically have had to play close to .800 hockey for an extended period of time, which is on par with the greatest teams in league history. Right now they are within striking distance of the #8 seed. I've never seen anything like this, considering they were arguably the worst team in the league only 2 months ago.
    Last edited by ; 03-04-2011, 09:38 PM.

Awesome run. If they make the playoffs, Lemaire has to be coach of the year.

Comment

Shhhhh. This Devils fan doesn't want to talk about it yet...

9 out, 2 games in hand on Carolina.

Still a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
        Awesome run. If they make the playoffs, Lemaire has to be coach of the century.
        fixed

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
          Shhhhh. This Devils fan doesn't want to talk about it yet...

9 out, 2 games in hand on Carolina.

Still a long way to go.
          What would be truly ironic is if the surging maple leafs would edge them out in the end. Burke basically said he no interest in merely making the playoffs in a probable one-and-done scenario, when he was asked why he moved both Versteeg and Kaberle. Right now, no one at the top of the Eastern Conference want to see the leafs or devils in the playoffs.
          Last edited by ; 03-04-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

bunch of painters....
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by PaleoMan View Post
              What would be truly ironic is if the surging maple leafs would edge them out in the end. Burke basically said he no interest in merely making the playoffs in a probable one-and-done scenario, when he was asked why he moved both Versteeg and Kaberle. Right now, no one at the top of the Eastern Conference want to see the leafs or devils in the playoffs.
              virgonomic Likes this.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Go put this in the proper forum so that it doesn't taint the rest of the post...hockey...WTF.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Go put this in the proper forum so that it doesn't taint the rest of the post...hockey...WTF.
                  Don't you live in Minnesota? Damn dude, isn't hockey like a religion up there?

Comment

Working...
                  X