Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Yahoo league is up. When do we draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yahoo league is up. When do we draft?

mandatory filler

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Let's lose the A/TO category this season...it really overvalues PG's.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

League is up at Yahoo. I signed up over the weekend. I just have not posted here yet. Everyone is invited back. Just go to the Yahoo Fantasy basketball main site and you will see the invite.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Woohoo. Can't wait.

Comment

I will be able to catch up on this on Sunday. Very busy at work. I remember we lost 1 last year (BBJ) and someone had a friend that wanted to join. I will look this all up this weekend. Keepers can be submitted here or on the league site on Yahoo. Probably best to do both.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Let's lose the A/TO category this season...it really overvalues PG's.
            I agree 100%. When Calderon (before the Lowry trade) is a borderline 3rd round keeper (unlikely but his value is highly skewed using a/to) the stat is obviously too influential. I also think that if you examine the 1st 2 rds from last year there were way too many PG taken due to the inclusion of this statistic.

Comment

I'm in. I'm fine with dumping A/TO and/or re-combining D-Reb and O-Reb, so long as we decide early enough to adjust our rankings pre-draft.

Comment

Ok I will put up a poll for the whole league to vote on removing A/TO.

We are missing 2 from last year on Yahoo. OaklandAs and JudeBaldo have not joined up. We are down one from last year as BBJ dropped out. At least we did not lose 2 as it was to be. So we need 1 more which I thought Jude had someone interested.

Comment

In again this year.

Comment

I'm all signed up PB. Didn't we want to go to 12? I have a brother who wants to join our league. He's been playing H2H and wants to try roto. Let me know if he can join. Thanks.

Comment

I see we've got 10 teams signed up as of now. Are we pursuing new entries? I think folks probably need to know how many teams we're going with in order to make some of their keeper determinations.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                        I'm all signed up PB. Didn't we want to go to 12? I have a brother who wants to join our league. He's been playing H2H and wants to try roto. Let me know if he can join. Thanks.
                        Send me his email address so I can drop out BBJ and send him an invite.

Comment

Are we creating a separate thread for our keepers? Does my friend make 10 or 11?

Comment

He makes it 11 which is what we had last year.

Comment

I am cool with going to 12, if we have the managers.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                              X