comics fans and curmudgeons unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comics fans and curmudgeons unite!

definitely wanted to bring my favorite thread over.

the comics curmudgeon has caused me to become obsessed with funky winkerbean. i think its hilarious that all these babes are battling over a smug, dislikeable, prickish loser like les.

when is this catfight gonna start for real, anyway?
    Last edited by Cobain's Ghost; 03-03-2011, 10:20 AM.
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
    when is this catfight gonna start for real, anyway?
    once it does, it will have to be a fight to the death.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      once it does, it will have to be a fight to the death.
      Yeah but this being Funky, the one who dies will capture his heart. And the other one will die anyway later from cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
        Yeah but this being Funky, the one who dies will capture his heart. And the other one will die anyway later from cancer.
        Um that is Les.

:hidesface:
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Um that is Les.

:hidesface:
          I meant the title of the comic strip, i.e. the Funkyverse

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
            Eh, probably the one who captures his heart gets run down by the cancer-stricken spurned lover (who's drunk, and then crashes into a tree, blowing up the car and killing an innocent bystander and 12 squirrels).

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeEagle View Post
              Eh, probably the one who captures his heart gets run down by the cancer-stricken spurned lover (who's drunk, and then crashes into a tree, blowing up the car and killing an innocent bystander and 12 squirrels).
              poor squirrels

Comment

Comment

Doesn't fit well, so I'll just post the link

Nedroid 3/21
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

Wondermark. That's me on the left.
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

xkcd

Comment

Comment

Only fans of The Comics Curmudgeon can appreciate this wonderfully icky and uncomfortable story line. We pick up shortly after Les The Miserable Worm and Whatever-The-Black-Chick's-Name-Is finally get jiggy. Watch as it evolves into a humliating emotional trainwreck! Les' "clueless douche" facial expressions juxtaposed with her agonizing are priceless.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Continued...

:chills:
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                              X