Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Consistency Radio show tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Consistency Radio show tonight!

Hey folks,

Tonight is the debut of my radio show with my co-host, buckeye1.

You can listen to it on www.iheart.com or download the iHeart radio app and listen to it on your mobile device.

It will be on each Wednesday from 6-7 pm EST.

If you can call in, that would be awesome! Here's the toll free number: 1 (866) 372-1350

Thanks for listening!

Gris

I was unable to listen or call tonight. How did it go, griz?

I hope to be able to call in next week and ask about Tim Tebow and DeMarco Murray (so you'll know it's me).

Steve

Comment

I'll be calling in as Mike Hunt....
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I called in as Jude from Los Angeles lol. I wanted to hear Gris' reply but got cutoff. Totally felt like I was in an episode of The League.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          I called in as Jude from Los Angeles lol. I wanted to hear Gris' reply but got cutoff. Totally felt like I was in an episode of The League.
          Thanks Jude! I appreciated the call. You didn't have it on iHeart radio to listen?

Fresno, my one buddy said he was going to call in as Uncle Jerry from Happy Valley.

Comment

Yeah I couldn't listen too much, but I did keep the I heart radio thing streaming even after I left. I honestly don't know if you guys track the amount of people listening on there, but I thought I would try to help out. Did you wind up having to use my email question?
            Last edited by frae; 08-09-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              Yeah I couldn't listen to much, but I did keep the I heart radio thing streaming even after I left. I honestly don't know if you guys track the amount of people listening on there, but I thought I would try to help out. Did you wind up having to use my email question?
              We can't track how many people listen....but thanks for having it on.

And yes, we did read your question.

Thanks, bro!

Comment

Working...
              X