Our Oil Refinery is on fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Oil Refinery is on fire!

Level 3 HazMat, which means get in your house and put wet towels under your doors (over on that side of the bay), but I could smell it in SF....
    Attached Files
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Holy ****, didn't this happen a few years ago at the same place? Was this in Martinez?

Comment

My father just happens to be visiting. He was a fireman for a refinery for 30 years. He's flipping out right now.

Comment

My gas prices in Chicago just went up 50 cents.

All kidding aside my prayers are with all for a safe outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          Holy ****, didn't this happen a few years ago at the same place? Was this in Martinez?
          I'm guessing that's in Richmond from the pictures, but FresnoBob could confirm.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Yeah, it's Richmond.
            yep, Richmond, they got it contained last night, but man, you couldn't get me to live near there for anything
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Oh, come on. You're telling me you wouldn't rent there for a year if you were given the opportunity to produce, direct, film and star in "RJ SOs/Wives Gone Wild"?
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                Oh, come on. You're telling me you wouldn't rent there for a year if you were given the opportunity to produce, direct, film and star in "RJ SOs/Wives Gone Wild"?
                Id rather film with the talent that walks by my house every day....

Comment

Immediate effect of the fires was a 6 cent per gallon jump in gas prices here in Cali. Was driving to a job interview and almost crashed when I saw that prices jumped from 3.89 last week to 4.15 as of today. The spokesman for AAA stated the refinery was a major refiner here in the state and the damage to the facilities are still unknown,

Comment

Working...
                  X