F**KING Allergies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**KING Allergies!!!

The last two weeks have been brutal... some days my nasal passages are so clogged i can't breathe through my nose all day..

anyone else have allergy issues?? any suggestions??

I have tried numerous prescription and OTC meds..none really do the job...i use a neti pot..saline sprays...but still i get clogged up....
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Claritin works for me.

When I was 10 my allergy doctor said I was the 2nd worse case he'd ever seen as far as number of items that I was allergic to. Now, its mostly just pollen that gets to me.

The best allergy med I ever took was Seldane, but they took it off the market just because it caused the odd heart palpitation.

Comment

I've never been allergic to that.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        I've never been allergic to that.
        well you have to, you know, actually do it to know if you're allergic
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          The last two weeks have been brutal... some days my nasal passages are so clogged i can't breathe through my nose all day..

anyone else have allergy issues?? any suggestions??

I have tried numerous prescription and OTC meds..none really do the job...i use a neti pot..saline sprays...but still i get clogged up....
          The meds are all over the place. I tried a lot and only Allegra D worked for me but it doesn't do anything for others, whereas Claritin was useless for me. You have to try til you find the right one.

Comment

Working...
          X